For this week’s “Beers with …” we headed over to Cambridge, resisted the urge to hit up Emma’s Pizza, and drank a couple of Brooklyn Lagers with Bessemer Venture Partners partner Kent Bennett. Among the companies in Bennett’s portfolio are some big wins for the VC firm including Endeca, which was acquired by Oracle; Vertica, which Hewlett Packard acquired; online soccer portal Goal.com, which was acquired by Perform Group; as well as BroadSoft and Millennial Media, which both went public. Bennett was also involved in Bessemer’s investments in Hadapt, Infinio Systems, InsightSquared, Netuitive, and the recently buzzed about subscription food startup Blue Apron, among others. As always, huge thanks to the New England Venture Capital Association and Directr for helping put the “Beers with…” series together.
Beers with … Bessemer Venture Partners’ Kent Bennett
Get BetaBoston by Email
- Tim Ferriss imparts entrepreneurial wisdom at Boston's Burke High School
- How to succeed as a woman entrepreneur: Advice from Boston's women leaders
- MassChallenge celebrates innovation, Deval Patrick's influence in tech community
- A vast hidden surveillance network runs across America, powered by the repo industry
- Crashlytics founder Wayne Chang tweets $16,204.96 Uber spree in the past year