For this week’s “Beers with …” we headed over to Cambridge, resisted the urge to hit up Emma’s Pizza, and drank a couple of Brooklyn Lagers with Bessemer Venture Partners partner Kent Bennett. Among the companies in Bennett’s portfolio are some big wins for the VC firm including Endeca, which was acquired by Oracle; Vertica, which Hewlett Packard acquired; online soccer portal Goal.com, which was acquired by Perform Group; as well as BroadSoft and Millennial Media, which both went public. Bennett was also involved in Bessemer’s investments in Hadapt, Infinio Systems, InsightSquared, Netuitive, and the recently buzzed about subscription food startup Blue Apron, among others. As always, huge thanks to the New England Venture Capital Association and Directr for helping put the “Beers with…” series together.
Beers with … Bessemer Venture Partners’ Kent Bennett
Get BetaBoston by Email
- Threatened by GamerGate, Brianna Wu says she fears for her life but won't back down
- Meet the woman who connects MIT's software smarties with their futures
- A robotic doctor, MIT eyeball health tracker are Nokia Sensing XChallenge finalists
- What makes HubSpot...well, HubSpot? The company's latest alum tells all
- Your Brand Needs Help on YouTube and Pixability Delivers